2005/11/26

Choices and Junctions......

Yes, I’m still dwelling in the past….

Headaches, heartaches and balls ache. It’s really not easy to be your own boss… behind the façade of glamour, self autonomy, free access to resources lie a mesh of complicated negotiations and planning.

I remember having to convince my parents as well as myself that the money will be put to good use…really… it’s takes a giant leap in mankind to believe that I will ever put money to good use….

I also remember people saying that, ‘I’m not young anymore!!!’

I also remember people saying that, 'Yes, you are not young anymore, sp please marry me'

I also remember people saying that, ‘I’m not as enthusiastic, I’m just here to have fun’

Different people, different views, different way of doing things, my goodness... really very different....

No comments:

 
Feedback Form
Feedback Analytics