2010/04/06

Pitstop Hot Chick

Sometime customers ask for recommendation on game packages and I would definitely recommend the Pitstop package. It is not because it is the most expensive but rather I find it quite good value.


There is soup of the day, a choice of any of the main courses and a drink. It also comes with 2 hour of gaming. Some might also notice that we have also actually allocated additional 30 minutes for serving and eating time so that you still have plenty of time for gaming after your meal.

When it comes to main courses, my personal favorite is the sambal chicken chop. When it comes to making spicy stuff, my mum is really good. When she is stirring the sambal chilli, I can't even get close to it without coughing. Somehow she manages to do it with ease.

And this is mum (very fierce!)...




and this is our hot chick, sambal chicken chop!

Oh yes, before I forget, the Pitstop package is available at only $14.90. So do come and check out our hot chick!

Pitstop Cafe, be part of the fun!

WeeKee


No comments:

 
Feedback Form
Feedback Analytics