2007/08/29

Featured on Radio

Pitstop folks are always very fortunate to get featured. I was indeed very honored to be featured in the Straits Times, Newpaper, Chinese papers, school magazines, websites etc...

Now to add on to my portfolio, I was recently featured on the radio!

Just what exactly was the feature about?

drum rolls...

"vehicles traveling towards Lower Delta exit along AYE. Please be careful as there is an accident on the 3rd lane..."

And yes, that was me...

Slammed my car right into the rear of a Subaru.

If it's any consolation,

ok, at least I was featured.

Well, if it helps... Fellow Pitstoppers...

The numbers are 5272


Pitstop cafe, 5272

Tim

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, I hope no one was hurt...

I hope it is not serious...

Not familiar with AYE... Travel more on PIE and BKE, think there was a serious accident along BKE, near the slip road to PIE a few days ago or maybe last week but no number... the car was smashed completely with tyre marks on the road... causing a jam stretching all the way to Mandai T.Tlll

 
Feedback Form
Feedback Analytics