2005/12/30

In retrospect of retrospection...

This blog was activated 2 weeks ago and now I'm looking back at what I have been looking back at.

In the twinkling of an eye, Change of Use, Renovation works and other stuff seems like yesterday while at the same time, also seemed like it has happened for ages already.

The Pitstop crew has been through some of the most intense moments together, struggled past unearthly hours and heaty afternoons with our dear friends and customers who have so supported us.

To me, Pitstop cafe seems to become more like the cafe that Ive envisioned it to be. A focal point where customers and strangers alike will feel at ease in this friendly environment. where friends and foes (at the game table) gather and share joyous and memorable time together.

IMG_0701
Board games bring people closer

I hope all these toils and hardwork will not go to waste, the Pitstop crew though inexperienced, have ensured utter sincerity to keep our dreams alive and you folks, always high.

IMG_0698
Board games are not just juvenile, lotsa chicks play em' too!

Though, earning the dough is undeniably essential. What satisfies me most is when I see the smiles, laughter and excitement that you folks emanate be it with the delicious food, the friendly and cosy ambience or even the entertaining board games.

IMG_0697
Just a few cards with illustration of beans can make people so happy also..

You folks will never understand how damn freaking happy I feel when I earn that smile of satisfaction from my customers and friends!!

It is really damn freaking satisfying...

Im not the boss, I am but your game organiser. Pitstop cafe is just like my home, I am inviting you all to my house to enjoy

Timo

No comments:

 
Feedback Form
Feedback Analytics