2006/04/04

Babes Night..

Having girls in a place is so cool.... don't mean to stereotype, but they really do bring in lotsa fun and noise..

I mean generally guys are so solemn and serious, only wanna go for strategy games or war games..

DSCF0929
I love girls..

Wait a minute, Im not discriminating anyone, or even being gender biased. But ,

I just love girls.

DSCF0926
I love girls...

Take for example, on a quiet saturday night (yea, what's new), these girls really bring in the funk..

Well maybe they are easily entertain, but seeing people entertained in Pitstop cafe really takes away any woes of the quiet saturday night..

DSCF0934
I love girls....

With that, I shall dedicate a special night to all these lovely creation of God...

Babes Night, every Wednesday.

Yea, just show us that you are a girl (i can tell if you are lying)

and you get one whole night of gaming plus one triple scoop sundae for only $8!!!!

Pitstop Cafe, I love girls.

Timo

6 comments:

DK said...

U are scaring the gals away...

Go wipe ur saliva off ur face....

Anonymous said...

Ok Ok....i just wiped my saliva off..but not off my face..but off my......

mouth.

potpourri said...

Hahaha, this sounds like a great place to hang out!

Hmmm... Will definitely drop by soon. Ooh glad that you have citadels btw.

All the best! =)

Anonymous said...

how do you know we have citadels? anyway! hope to see you soon!!!

Anonymous said...

there is a section call game list..haha

Anonymous said...

We have more than Citadels! Green Apple, do check out the other games when u drop by okie. :)

 
Feedback Form
Feedback Analytics