2006/01/12

Speaking of the Devil

Warning, this is a long boring entry, just need to do some mindless ranting to vent out the fustrations, so read at your own risk!

I was mentioning to a friend of mine that i have not got the time to exercise recently and my only concern was that i may become too unfit and hence my ICT will definitely be tough for me. At this moment, the phone ring...

Phone: Ring, ring, ring...
Me: Hello...
Phone: This is a Mindef call up, you have 1 message...

Completely spoil the rest of my day...

It has been a tough day, lots of fustrations over various issues. Trying to understand different people perspectives, trying to get my point across, etc. It is indeed draining. There are some other bad news, etc. Really lots on my mind...

Went for a jog to vent the fustrations as well as to get a clearer head. Anyway I was jogging on the street aimlessly with lots on my mind till i saw an interesting sight. A pickup is dropping off the construction workers and on the back of that tiny pickup, it manage to sit 16 construction workers! I wonder why is it so hard to get a taxi driver just to accept 5 passengers (with children and small size folk) and i get fine if i don't buckle my seat, etc.

The jog did not help me vent the fustration, but it kinda of clear my thoughts though. Back at home, i got an update that there might be hope in one of those bad news...

I was tired. I normally pride myself for been able to get thing done even at the expense of people disliking me, to be able to push new ideas across, to continue to drive myself with more and more stuff. But today, I miss doing simple things like walking my dog, playing with my PS2, having a simple meal at home...

Today i feel small, insignificant and non-existant...a blog entry among billions, who will bother who actually wrote this, but i know tomorrow will be better...

No comments:

 
Feedback Form
Feedback Analytics